Sins of the Jägers
Avoid Harm (Agility)
When you move out of the way of incoming danger, roll + Agility.
On a 10+, you escape the threat without harm.
On a 7-9, you can escape, but the GM will present you with a Disadvantage
or unpleasant choice.
Get Into Position (Agility)
When you use Maneuver Gear to try and get into position to attack a Titan, roll + Agility.
On a 10+, gain an Advantage that can be used to attack that Titan.
On a 7-9, you still gain an Advantage, but pick one:
- The Titan notices you moving in to attack, and makes you its top priority.
- You overexert yourself moving into position. Take -−1 ongoing to Agility
until you can rest in a safe place for a few minutes.
- You’re running low on gas – you’ll need to resupply soon. Take “Low on
Gas” as a Disadvantage.
Hand to Hand (Execution)
When you aim to kill or disable a fellow human, roll + Execution.
On a 10+, you overcome your opponent.
On a 7-9, you gain the upper hand, but pick one:
- Your opponent is injured, but manages to get away.
- Your victory is hard-earned. Take −1 ongoing to Execution.
Assess the Situation (Awareness)
When you seek to get a better handle on the situation, roll + Awareness.
On a 10+, ask two questions from the list below.
On a 7-9, ask one:
- What’s the safest route out of here?
- How long do we have until the Titans close on us?
- What can I turn to our advantage in this situation?
- What nearby Titan do I truly need to be wary of?
Strike to Kill (Execution)
When you move in for a devastating strike against a Titan, roll + Execution.
You must burn an Advantage to use this move.
On a 10+, you damage the Titan. If it was already damaged and you had a clear shot at the neck, it is destroyed.
On a 7-9, you damage and possibly destroy the Titan as per 10+, but pick one:
- You expose yourself to a dangerous and vulnerable situation.
- You have a brush with death, and it shakes your resolve. Take −1 ongoing to Execution until you can collect yourself in a safe place for a few minutes.
- You’re running out of blades – you’ll need to resupply soon. Take “Low on Blades” as a Disadvantage.
Keep Your Cool (Discipline)
When you witness a truly horrible incident in battle, roll + Discipline.
On a 10+, you keep your cool and can continue to fight.
On a 7-9, you lose sight of the hope for survival. Take “Panicked” as a Disadvantage.
Desperate Rescue (Discipline)
When you pull an ally from the jaws of death, roll + Discipline.
On a 10+, you save your ally and escape unharmed.
On a 7-9, you save your ally’s life at the cost of your own.
On a 6-, you share your ally’s grim fate.
Escape Death (Rage)
When you fall into the clutches of a Titan, roll + Rage.
On a 10+, you force your way through and escape from harm.
On a 7-9, you escape with your life, but pick one:
- Take some sort of injury as a Disadvantage.
- Your will to fight is worn down. Take −1 Ongoing to Rage until
you can collect yourself in a safe place for a few minutes.
On a 6-, you meet your untimely end at the hands of the Titans.
Any time you make a roll, after seeing the result, you can spend 1 Luck to change the roll result to a 12. Any time an ally makes a roll, after seeing the result, you can spend 1 Luck to increase the roll result up to a 7